I'd like to share my video about my presentation of bill gates. Click here to watch. Turn on subtitles for better experiences. Thank you.
Auzan : "Hello Daf, have you decided what's your major subject already?" Dafin : "Not yet, I'm confused with it, to be honest." Auzan : "What kind of subject that you are interested in?" Dafin : "I like both math and physics." Auzan : "I suggest you to choose technical majors." Dafin : "I just can't decide it actually. Can you give me some suggestions?" Auzan : "I'll give you some, like Architect Technique, Electro Technique, Industrial Technique, Civil Engineering Technique, etc." Dafin : "Oh, I see. I interested in both Civil Engineering Technique and Architect Technique. What's the difference between them?" Auzan : "Civil Engineering Technique is where you make a real building from the Architect's concepts." Dafin : "Oh, I see, I think I'll interest in the Civil Engineering Technique. Thanks for your advice by the way." Auzan : "Anytime...
Komentar
Posting Komentar